Robin McCall Dallenbach was born and raised in San Antonio, TX and began racing Quarter Midget Race Cars at the age of 8 with the influence of her father, Bob McCall. Robin mainly raced Quarter Midgets from the time she was 8 until she was 14 and in that time she won many championships, beat track records, and was the Grand National Champion in Quarter Midget Races. At the age of 14, she started racing miniature stock cars on a quarter mile track.
Since Robin ended her racing career around 1998, she has accomplished quite a lot!
Robin is a driving instructor for several automotive manufacturers in their driving events. She’s raced in a q few off-road stadium buggy races and co-authored a book, titled “Portrait of NASCAR.” Currently, she competes in Trap shooting nad is a Precision/Stunt Driver for movies and car commercials.
Robin has also raised three kids, Jake, Wyatt, and Kate, and continuously helps them with their budding racing careers.
Robin’s racing history is part of an exhibit that is being featured at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit, Michigan. The exhibit, Women In The Winner’s Circle, is currently a traveling exhibit, but will be a permanenet installation at the Henry Ford Museum once it finishes its tour. To get more information on the exhibit, you can click here.
– Raced a Limited Late Model at the age of 16 and had 10 feature wins, 2 heat race wins, and six trophy dash wins
– Won Rookie of the Year title
– Became the first female driver to compete in the Texas Race of Champions at Texas Motor Speedway
– Competed in teh All Pro Late Model Series and won several Top 5 finishes in races throughout the southern states
– Became the youngest female to ever qualify, and race, in a NASAR Cup Race at the age of 18.
– Raced twice at Michigan International Speedway
– Raced on dirt tracks in Late Model Stock Cars
– Raced in the IMSA American Challenge Series. Best finish was second and she won the Rookie title
– Drove for the factory of Oldsmobile
– Continued in road racing until 1987
– Competed in the 24 Hours of Daytona racing against Wally Dallenbach Jr.
– Married Wally Dallenbach Jr.
1987 & 1988
– Participated in the One Lap of America Rally
1985 – 1998
– Worked as a PPG Pace Car Driver at all the Cart Indy Car Races
– Actors Access: http://resumes.breakdownexpress.com/1208098-3445885 (click on media tab)
– 800Casting: http://800casting.com/profile/152690/180#view=Videos&img=1483373850990